Thứ Năm, 9 tháng 3, 2017

Street Food Tour - starting 5:30PM ( 7/3)
Pickup Address: Thaison Palace Hotel 9 Hang Voi St Old Quarter.
Number of adults : 1
Guide
Guest : Harriet Perryer
I came to hotel on time to pick my guest up . when i just stepped to hotel , oh right away I saw her waiting for me at lobby cause my friend sent me the photo of her face , so i could realize her and didn't need the time to check her information .She was a teacher . She is teaching design in Australia. She traveled alone to many countries over the world .
we talked about the plan for this tour . She already tried " beef noodles soup , VNs bread " , so i guided her trying " dried beef salad" . we enjoyed it with the excitement and just remained the sauce. Then, i took her going to the church before we stopped at small restaurant near here to try some cake . She picked " pillow cake , shrimp cake , pho cuon " . i was so glad cause she liked it . she told me : I could eat all pillow cake and the reason she gave me " it's so good and i really enjoyed it " . I supposed it was my pleasure when tourist was interested with local food . The raining couldn't make us stopping step . we continued moving to another street to enjoy " beef noodles salad " . Here also was the last destination before i led her back to hotel cause she's very full and u also knew that : the girl couldn't eat so much like the boy .

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét